Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Egyptians Abroad Vote From Afar
Egyptians living abroad are eligible to vote in the upcoming election. Absentee ballots are being accepted at Egyptian embassies around the world, including Washington, D.C. Several of those voting there spoke with NPR about their hopes as well as their frustrations with the process.