Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
The End of The Disc Connection
By Michael Benjamin
Oswego, NY – In reporting on a story for National Record Store Day earlier this month, WRVO's Michael Benjamin spoke to Gene Webb, who owns the struggling Disc Connection record store in Pulaski. (You can hear that story Here).
After airing the story, we learned that Webb was being forced to close his store. So Michael Benjamin spoke with Webb again. This time, they spoke about what his store's closure means for the future of record stores, and for small businesses in central New York.