Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
At End Of Life ... Soaring Prices, Sinking Resources
Tell Me More begins its week-long series on the end of life. Monday's focus: money. About 25 percent of all Medicare spending is on end-of-life care, and a private room in a nursing home averages more than $80,000 a year. Michel Martin talks with NPR Health Policy Correspondent Julie Rovner, National Alliance for Hispanic Health President Jane Delgado, and National Caucus and Center on Black Aged, Inc. President Karyne Jones.