Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
EPA's Great Lakes Earth Day Challenge
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – The Environmental Protection agency is urging people to dispose of unused medications and electronic devices properly.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Director of the Division of Environmental Planning and Protection in the Region two office of the U.S. EPA, Walter Mugdan.