Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
EPA's Great Lakes Earth Day Challenge
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – The Environmental Protection agency is urging people to dispose of unused medications and electronic devices properly.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Director of the Division of Environmental Planning and Protection in the Region two office of the U.S. EPA, Walter Mugdan.