Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
EPA's Great Lakes Earth Day Challenge
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – The Environmental Protection agency is urging people to dispose of unused medications and electronic devices properly.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with Director of the Division of Environmental Planning and Protection in the Region two office of the U.S. EPA, Walter Mugdan.