Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
An evening with David Sedaris
Join celebrated author and humorist David Sedaris, often heard on NPR, in Syracuse this fall at the Oncenter Crouse Hinds Theater.
Join celebrated humorist and best-selling author David Sedaris for an evening of cutting wit, social satire and riveting conversation. Learn more about the author through readings and recollections -- including all-new unpublished readings. A question and answer session and a book signing follows the talk.
David Sedaris' stories have appeared on This American Life and in The New Yorker, and seven essay collections including: "Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls," "Me Talk Pretty One Day," "When You Are Engulfed in Flames," "Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim" and more. His pieces have twice been included in "The Best American Essays." Sedaris is also the author of the New York Time's bestselling collection of fables entitled "Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary."
An evening with David Sedaris; Thursday, October 16 at 7:30 p.m.
The Oncenter Crouse Hinds Theater, 411 Montgomery Street, Syracuse, N.Y.
Buy tickets on the Ticketmaster website at your convenience.