Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Ex-Destiny USA Workers Push for Deal
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – They were let go of their high-paying jobs working for Destiny USA about two months ago, but they still haven't given up on the multi-billion dollar retail, resort and tourism complex proposed for Syracuse. But the project remains stalled over a tax agreement. some of those former Destiny workers will out in front of Syracuse City Hall this week to make their concerns known.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one of the organizers, John Ramsden, of "Citizens for Economic Development for Central New York"