Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Ex-Destiny USA Workers Push for Deal
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – They were let go of their high-paying jobs working for Destiny USA about two months ago, but they still haven't given up on the multi-billion dollar retail, resort and tourism complex proposed for Syracuse. But the project remains stalled over a tax agreement. some of those former Destiny workers will out in front of Syracuse City Hall this week to make their concerns known.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to one of the organizers, John Ramsden, of "Citizens for Economic Development for Central New York"