Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Existing Home Sales Dipped In February, But Ran Well Above Pace Of Year Ago
There was a 0.9 percent drop in sales of existing homes in February from January, the National Association of Realtors reports. But, at an annualized rate of 4.59 million they were still up 8.8 percent from February 2011.
"The market is trending up unevenly," NAR chief economist Lawarence Yun concludes in a statement from the association.