Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Fact Checking: State Of The Union Address
President Obama gave, what his opponents hope, will be his last State of the Union address Tuesday night. To check the facts in the president's speech, Steve Inskeep talks to NPR reporters Tom Gjelten, John Ydstie, David Welna, Elizabeth Shogren and Claudio Sanchez. Steve also talks to David Wessel of "The Wall Street Journal."