Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Faith and Hope Community Center Tries to Reduce Youth Violence
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – As temperatures rise, so do violent incidents in Syracuse's inner city.
Four men, all native to the South side, may have found a way to reduce youth anger and instill a sense of pride in those who live in one of Syracuse's worst neighborhoods.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen visited the Faith and Hope Community Center.