Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
Faith Debates: Free Contraception, New Liturgy
Catholics leaders are roiled by President Obama's heath care overhaul that will require insurance plans to cover free contraceptives. And some priests and parishioners are wondering if a new liturgy, one moving closer to Latin, will bring people closer to God. Host Michel Martin speaks with Michael Sean Winters of the National Catholic Reporter.