Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Faith Debates: Free Contraception, New Liturgy
Catholics leaders are roiled by President Obama's heath care overhaul that will require insurance plans to cover free contraceptives. And some priests and parishioners are wondering if a new liturgy, one moving closer to Latin, will bring people closer to God. Host Michel Martin speaks with Michael Sean Winters of the National Catholic Reporter.