Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
Family Lost In Corn Maze Dials 911 For Help
Maybe they'd recently read or watched Children of the Corn:
A man and woman who couldn't find their way out of a corn maze in Danvers, Mass., on Monday called 911 for help as darkness was descending. They had their two children, one five years old and the other just three weeks, with them. They knew the maze's closing hour had come and gone and thought no one else was around (the owner says his staff always stays until the last guest comes out).
"I'm really scared. It's really dark and we've got a 3-week-old baby with us," said mom, who police graciously are declining to identify.
Officers, including a canine companion, came to the rescue. MyFoxBoston.com has some of the 911 call audio.
Now, be honest: