Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Fashion Week: Bold Surprises On And Off The Runway
Since last Thursday, top designers have been showcasing their Spring 2012 collections in N.Y. Pulitzer Prize-winning style writer Robin Givhan has been on the scene, seeing vibrant colors and bold prints dominating the runway. In the audience, American Vogue chief Anna Wintour was sitting with rapper Nicki Minaj. Givhan also talks about the smashing success of Missoni's limited edition Target line.