Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Fathers 'Need To Step Up' For Black Daughters
More children are growing up without a father at home. In his documentary Dear Daddy, filmmaker Janks Morton explores the emotional consequences for black girls and the women they become. Host Michel Martin speaks with Morton, Jasmine Bowden, who was featured in the film, and Jonetta Rose Barras, author of Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl?