Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Feature Interview - Post War Iraq
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – There has been much debate about whether the Iraqi people are better off now that Saddam Hussein has been removed from power.
Human rights activist Ed Kinane was in Baghdad during the war with "Voices in The Wilderness."
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen spoke to Kinane about his perception of post-war Iraq.
Click on the Real Media icon to hear the full interview.