Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
Fed May Move To Lower Interest Rates Further
The Federal Reserve is still searching for ways to help boost the economy and lower unemployment. Most economists expect the Fed to announce some sort of action today. David Greene talks to David Wessel of "The Wall Street Journal" about what action the Fed might take.