Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
FHA To Issue Annual Report
The Federal Housing Administration today issues its annual report to Congress. A Wharton School professor is warning the FHA's problems are worse than the agency is letting on. The professor predicts that taxpayers will have to provide another multi billion dollar bailout if the economy doesn't improve soon.