Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
'A Fisherman's Daughter' Returned To Rightful Owner
During World War One, German troops stole a painting from a French museum. Nearly a century later, "A Fisherman's Daughter" by French artist Jules Breton has been returned to the government of France.