Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Focusing on Real Issues
Oswego, NY – This is an archived edition of Nature of Things originally broadcast October 7th, 1988.
The changing seasons are a significant time in our lives. Think of the change into autumn and winter as a time of rest and regeneration. The winter tells of the spring to come.