Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Follow our reporter on a trip to East Africa
Here at the Innovation Trail, we generally cover the changing economy of upstate New York, but for the next few weeks, you'll have a chance to see how innovation and technology are changing one of Africa's largest economies: Kenya.
Some of the stories he'll bring back will be on crowdsourcing crisis information through mobile technology and youth outreach and job training.
You can follow Ryan's journey on his Tumblr page, Will Trade For Elephants, or by following him on Twitter or Instagram. He'll be sharing sights, sounds and thoughts throughout his travels. Be sure to ask questions and leave comments too!
And look for a series of stories on air and online once Ryan returns this fall.