Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Follow our reporter on a trip to East Africa
Here at the Innovation Trail, we generally cover the changing economy of upstate New York, but for the next few weeks, you'll have a chance to see how innovation and technology are changing one of Africa's largest economies: Kenya.
Some of the stories he'll bring back will be on crowdsourcing crisis information through mobile technology and youth outreach and job training.
You can follow Ryan's journey on his Tumblr page, Will Trade For Elephants, or by following him on Twitter or Instagram. He'll be sharing sights, sounds and thoughts throughout his travels. Be sure to ask questions and leave comments too!
And look for a series of stories on air and online once Ryan returns this fall.