Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Food Stamp use on the rise in New York.
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – The number of people using food stamps in New York has increased. Rising food and fuel prices are one reason. But eligibility changes and easier access to apply are also factors. WRVO's Chris Ulanowski spoke to the Food Bank of Central New York's Nutrition and Education Outreach Program Coordinator, Tracy Clark.