Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Former Attorney General Recalls Sept. 11
In 2001, Alberto Gonzales was serving as White House Counsel to then President George W. Bush. He later stepped into the role of attorney general. He became a controversial figure for defending The Patriot Act and policies on questioning and detaining terror suspects. Gonzales looks back on Sept. 11 and its aftermath with host Michel Martin.