Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Former Attorney General Recalls Sept. 11
In 2001, Alberto Gonzales was serving as White House Counsel to then President George W. Bush. He later stepped into the role of attorney general. He became a controversial figure for defending The Patriot Act and policies on questioning and detaining terror suspects. Gonzales looks back on Sept. 11 and its aftermath with host Michel Martin.