Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Former Attorney General Recalls Sept. 11
In 2001, Alberto Gonzales was serving as White House Counsel to then President George W. Bush. He later stepped into the role of attorney general. He became a controversial figure for defending The Patriot Act and policies on questioning and detaining terror suspects. Gonzales looks back on Sept. 11 and its aftermath with host Michel Martin.