Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Former Nickelodeon Star Tackles Teen Dating Violence
Sixteen-year-old Jordan Coleman was a voice on the hit TV show The Backyardigans. Then he decided to write and direct his own films — the latest of which is Payin' the Price. He's showing it in multiple cities, and encouraging teens to "speak up and get out" if they are in abusive relationships. Coleman talks with host Michel Martin.