Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Fort Drum Soldier Faces Court Martial
Fort Drum, NY – A Fort Drum soldier faces a court martial for refusing to receive the anthrax vaccine.
26 year old Kamila Iwanowska says she resisted getting the shots on relgious and medical grounds. Military prosecutors say she refused to obey a lawful order.
The trial will begin in 2 weeks.
The Pentagon insists that the anthrax vaccinations are safe. Severe reactions develop in one in 100,000 vaccinations.