Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Fort Drum Soldier Faces Court Martial
Fort Drum, NY – A Fort Drum soldier faces a court martial for refusing to receive the anthrax vaccine.
26 year old Kamila Iwanowska says she resisted getting the shots on relgious and medical grounds. Military prosecutors say she refused to obey a lawful order.
The trial will begin in 2 weeks.
The Pentagon insists that the anthrax vaccinations are safe. Severe reactions develop in one in 100,000 vaccinations.