Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Education historian lashes out against Common Core during Syracuse visit
More News From WRVO
Fort Drum Soldier Faces Court Martial
Fort Drum, NY – A Fort Drum soldier faces a court martial for refusing to receive the anthrax vaccine.
26 year old Kamila Iwanowska says she resisted getting the shots on relgious and medical grounds. Military prosecutors say she refused to obey a lawful order.
The trial will begin in 2 weeks.
The Pentagon insists that the anthrax vaccinations are safe. Severe reactions develop in one in 100,000 vaccinations.