Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm brings heavy snow to the region
- Closings and cancelations for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Fort Drum Soldier Faces Court Martial
Fort Drum, NY – A Fort Drum soldier faces a court martial for refusing to receive the anthrax vaccine.
26 year old Kamila Iwanowska says she resisted getting the shots on relgious and medical grounds. Military prosecutors say she refused to obey a lawful order.
The trial will begin in 2 weeks.
The Pentagon insists that the anthrax vaccinations are safe. Severe reactions develop in one in 100,000 vaccinations.