Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
The 'Frugalista' Guide To Balancing Budgets
With the economy still in a slump, many people are resolving to start 2012 by getting their budgets in order. To break down the basics, host Michel Martin speaks with Natalie McNeal, author of The Frugalista Files. McNeal dug herself out of a $20 thousand debt in just two years.