Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Frustrated Schumer Calls For Compromise
By Joyce Gramza
Oswego, NY – Senator Charles Schumer says phones in his office have been ringing nonstop with calls from constituents urging a compromise to raise the debt ceiling in time to avoid default.
As WRVO's Joyce Gramza reports, he says he, for one, is listening.