Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Full Interview with Direct Energy
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – Solicitors with Direct Energy are knocking on doors in Central New York, asking consumers to sign up for price protection.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher speaks with Direct Energy spokeswoman, Yvette Hamilton.