Most Active Stories
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Fulton Ethanol Plant Update
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The ethanol plant in the city of Fulton has yet to reach full production.
Construction of the 100 million gallon per year ethanol facility began a little over two years ago. Since then, the contractor Lurgi has been testing the plant, causing it to shutdown every now and then.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with General Manager of Northeast Bio Fuels, Brian Roach. He says the plant has been offline for the past two and a half weeks.