Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Fulton Ethanol Plant Update
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The ethanol plant in the city of Fulton has yet to reach full production.
Construction of the 100 million gallon per year ethanol facility began a little over two years ago. Since then, the contractor Lurgi has been testing the plant, causing it to shutdown every now and then.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with General Manager of Northeast Bio Fuels, Brian Roach. He says the plant has been offline for the past two and a half weeks.