Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Fulton Ethanol Plant Update
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The ethanol plant in the city of Fulton has yet to reach full production.
Construction of the 100 million gallon per year ethanol facility began a little over two years ago. Since then, the contractor Lurgi has been testing the plant, causing it to shutdown every now and then.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with General Manager of Northeast Bio Fuels, Brian Roach. He says the plant has been offline for the past two and a half weeks.