Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- No bones about it, Utica College students learn more than anthropology in Albania
More News From WRVO
Fulton Ethanol Plant Update
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The ethanol plant in the city of Fulton has yet to reach full production.
Construction of the 100 million gallon per year ethanol facility began a little over two years ago. Since then, the contractor Lurgi has been testing the plant, causing it to shutdown every now and then.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with General Manager of Northeast Bio Fuels, Brian Roach. He says the plant has been offline for the past two and a half weeks.