Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Going green: the health benefits of green tea
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- Peter Waite and Marsha Tait on the Campbell Conversations
More News From WRVO
Fulton Ethanol Plant Update
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The ethanol plant in the city of Fulton has yet to reach full production.
Construction of the 100 million gallon per year ethanol facility began a little over two years ago. Since then, the contractor Lurgi has been testing the plant, causing it to shutdown every now and then.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with General Manager of Northeast Bio Fuels, Brian Roach. He says the plant has been offline for the past two and a half weeks.