Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Gay Married Couples Explore New Benefits
Same-sex couples are still processing how the Supreme Court's recent rulings on gay marriage could change their lives and their relationship to the government: from health insurance, to retirement, to green cards. For more, host Michel Martin speaks with Susan Sommer of Lambda Legal.