Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
George Pataki - Analysis
By Chris Ulanowski
Cortland, NY – Governor Pataki delivers a primetime speech Thursday night at the Republican National Convention to introduce George Bush as accepts his party's nomination for President.
Pataki is said to have his own presidential aspirations and his speech will no doubt enhance his prestige.
But whether it thrusts Pataki toward the White House in 2008 is doubtful, according to Cortland State political science professor Robert Spitzer, as he explains to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.