Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
George Pataki - Analysis
By Chris Ulanowski
Cortland, NY – Governor Pataki delivers a primetime speech Thursday night at the Republican National Convention to introduce George Bush as accepts his party's nomination for President.
Pataki is said to have his own presidential aspirations and his speech will no doubt enhance his prestige.
But whether it thrusts Pataki toward the White House in 2008 is doubtful, according to Cortland State political science professor Robert Spitzer, as he explains to WRVO's Chris Ulanowski.