Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Giving Students a Voice on the School Board
By Elizabeth Christensen
New York, NY – A new state law gives school districts the option of electing a non-voting student member to their school boards.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen speaks to Assembly Education Committee chairman Steven Sanders about how students are getting a voice in how their schools are run.