Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
More News From WRVO
Giving Students a Voice on the School Board
By Elizabeth Christensen
New York, NY – A new state law gives school districts the option of electing a non-voting student member to their school boards.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen speaks to Assembly Education Committee chairman Steven Sanders about how students are getting a voice in how their schools are run.