Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
Glitz Returns To Detroit Auto Show
Host Michel Martin discusses trends at this year's auto expo in the Motor City, and what U.S. automakers are doing to capture another year of double-digit profits. She speaks with NPR Business Reporter Sonari Glinton and Michelle Krebs of Edmonds.com, a car industry tracking site.