Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
Glitz Returns To Detroit Auto Show
Host Michel Martin discusses trends at this year's auto expo in the Motor City, and what U.S. automakers are doing to capture another year of double-digit profits. She speaks with NPR Business Reporter Sonari Glinton and Michelle Krebs of Edmonds.com, a car industry tracking site.