Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
A Good Year For Gay And Lesbian Rights
Guest host Allison Keyes looks back at the victories gays and lesbians scored in 2011. Same-sex marriage was legalized in New York. And "don't ask, don't tell," the controversial ban that barred gays from serving openly in the military, was repealed. Keyes speaks with writer Kai Wright.