Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
In GOP White House Bid, Who's The Real Front Runner?
Michel Martin continues the political chat with journalism professor Cynthia Tucker, U.S. News and World Report's Mary Kate Cary and Voto Latino's Maria Teresa Kumar. They discuss whether Latinos will prove to be a swing voting bloc in 2012, and whether Herman Cain can sustain his momentum in the Republican presidential race.