Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
In GOP White House Bid, Who's The Real Front Runner?
Michel Martin continues the political chat with journalism professor Cynthia Tucker, U.S. News and World Report's Mary Kate Cary and Voto Latino's Maria Teresa Kumar. They discuss whether Latinos will prove to be a swing voting bloc in 2012, and whether Herman Cain can sustain his momentum in the Republican presidential race.