Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
More News From WRVO
Gov. Spitzer's Speech
By Mayville, NY
August 8th, 2007 – New York Governor Eliot Spitzer on Tuesday delivered a speech at the Chautaugua Institution about U-S Foreign Policy and the fight against global terrorism.
He tied the theme to his own struggle over the scandal involving attempts by his top aides to politically embarrass Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno about the G-O-P leader's political travel.
We have the entire speech. Chautaugua Institution President Tom Becker introduces Governor Spitzer...