Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Gov. Spitzer's Speech
By Mayville, NY
August 8th, 2007 – New York Governor Eliot Spitzer on Tuesday delivered a speech at the Chautaugua Institution about U-S Foreign Policy and the fight against global terrorism.
He tied the theme to his own struggle over the scandal involving attempts by his top aides to politically embarrass Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno about the G-O-P leader's political travel.
We have the entire speech. Chautaugua Institution President Tom Becker introduces Governor Spitzer...