Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Gov. Spitzer's Speech
By Mayville, NY
August 8th, 2007 – New York Governor Eliot Spitzer on Tuesday delivered a speech at the Chautaugua Institution about U-S Foreign Policy and the fight against global terrorism.
He tied the theme to his own struggle over the scandal involving attempts by his top aides to politically embarrass Senate Majority Leader Joe Bruno about the G-O-P leader's political travel.
We have the entire speech. Chautaugua Institution President Tom Becker introduces Governor Spitzer...