Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Government Bulldozer: Protest Songs From Russia
Tens of thousands of Russians took to the streets of Moscow and cities across Russia this month. They're angry over parliamentary elections that they say were rigged by the party of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. The protests are the biggest Moscow has seen in two decades.
On Wednesday, All Things Considered host Robert Siegel checked in with a Greek music critic to find out about protest music there. Today, Russian music critic Artemy Troitsky shares the soundtrack of dissent in Russia. You can listen to the conversation by clicking the audio link above, and hear the songs they discuss below.