Most Active Stories
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport is looking west for continued growth
- Very contagious respiratory virus affecting children expected to hit central New York soon
- Keeping cool: how to treat hot flashes
- Contagious respiratory virus hits three children in central New York
- Environmentalists gear up for weekend climate change march in New York City
More News From WRVO
Governor Paterson to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Auburn
By Jason Smith
Oswego, NY – Governor David Paterson announced the dates of three State of the State Town Hall meetings that he will host in the next week. The meetings will be held in Johnstown, Auburn and Binghamton, and will be open to the public.
The Johnstown town hall will take place at Fulton Montgomery Community College, 2805 State Highway 67 on Friday, January 30. Doors will open at 2:00 p.m., with the event scheduled to begin at 3:00 p.m.
The Auburn town hall will take place at the Irene A. Bisgrove Community Theatre at Cayuga Community College, 197 Franklin Street on Saturday, January 31. Doors will open at 11:00 a.m., with the event scheduled to begin at noon.
The Binghamton town hall will take place at the West Gym at Broome Community College, 901 Upper Front St. on Wednesday, February 4. Attendees should enter through the North Entrance. Doors will open at 4:30 p.m., with the event scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m.
Those wishing to attend any of the above meetings are asked to RSVP on the Governor's website. Those wishing to submit questions or comments may do so at the same address. For all town hall meetings, seating is limited and will be provided on a first come first served basis.