Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
Grant Reeher speaks with Anne Kornblut, award-winning White House correspondent for The Washington Post.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Anne Kornblut, award-winning White House correspondent for The Washington Post, discusses how the Obama administration has made or not made the transition from effective candidate to effective president, and how the upcoming elections could affect his presidency. Kornblut is also the author of Notes from the Cracked Ceiling: Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, and What It Will Take for a Woman to Win, and she draws on that material to talk about gender biases in politics and the use of negativity in campaigns.