Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
Grant Reeher speaks with Anne Kornblut, award-winning White House correspondent for The Washington Post.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Anne Kornblut, award-winning White House correspondent for The Washington Post, discusses how the Obama administration has made or not made the transition from effective candidate to effective president, and how the upcoming elections could affect his presidency. Kornblut is also the author of Notes from the Cracked Ceiling: Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, and What It Will Take for a Woman to Win, and she draws on that material to talk about gender biases in politics and the use of negativity in campaigns.