Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
Grant Reeher speaks with Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district, discusses his overall approach to the role of government in the economy, which is informed by his past experience in the business world. Included is a treatment of government spending and an argument that all government programs must be re-examined afresh. Other topics include Doheny's reasons for supporting "don't ask, don't tell," until the military concludes the policy doesn't work.