Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
Grant Reeher speaks with Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district, discusses his overall approach to the role of government in the economy, which is informed by his past experience in the business world. Included is a treatment of government spending and an argument that all government programs must be re-examined afresh. Other topics include Doheny's reasons for supporting "don't ask, don't tell," until the military concludes the policy doesn't work.