Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
Grant Reeher speaks with Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district, discusses his overall approach to the role of government in the economy, which is informed by his past experience in the business world. Included is a treatment of government spending and an argument that all government programs must be re-examined afresh. Other topics include Doheny's reasons for supporting "don't ask, don't tell," until the military concludes the policy doesn't work.