Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Grant Reeher speaks with Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Matt Doheny, the Republican nominee for New York's 23rd congressional district, discusses his overall approach to the role of government in the economy, which is informed by his past experience in the business world. Included is a treatment of government spending and an argument that all government programs must be re-examined afresh. Other topics include Doheny's reasons for supporting "don't ask, don't tell," until the military concludes the policy doesn't work.