Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick about the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – In this edition of The Campbell Conversations, Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick discusses how crime and law enforcement in the region have changed, the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with, and some memorable cases. He also explains why he won't be running for Attorney General.