Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- String of heroin overdoses stresses prevention drug training
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick about the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – In this edition of The Campbell Conversations, Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick discusses how crime and law enforcement in the region have changed, the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with, and some memorable cases. He also explains why he won't be running for Attorney General.