Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick about the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – In this edition of The Campbell Conversations, Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick discusses how crime and law enforcement in the region have changed, the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with, and some memorable cases. He also explains why he won't be running for Attorney General.