Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick about the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – In this edition of The Campbell Conversations, Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick discusses how crime and law enforcement in the region have changed, the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with, and some memorable cases. He also explains why he won't be running for Attorney General.