Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick about the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – In this edition of The Campbell Conversations, Onondaga County District Attorney Bill FitzPatrick discusses how crime and law enforcement in the region have changed, the political and personal tensions that district attorneys deal with, and some memorable cases. He also explains why he won't be running for Attorney General.