Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Grant Reeher speaks with Roger Hardy, a long-time middle east and Islamic Affairs analyst and author of The Muslim Revolt.
By Grant Davis Reeher
Oswego, NY – Roger Hardy, a long-time middle east and Islamic Affairs analyst and author of The Muslim Revolt, returns to the Campbell Conversations following an appearance on the program this past June, in London. Hardy has retired from the BBC and is now a scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center in Washington, DC. This conversation focuses on President Obama's efforts to engage the Muslim world and the deep challenges he faces over the next couple years in part because of the promises he made in his campaign and the early months of his administration. The conversation also takes a look forward in the region.