Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney about his career as a lawyer and judge.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Long-time Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney--the first African-American to sit on that bench--has announced that he will retire at the end of the year. In this Campbell Conversation, he looks back over his career as a lawyer and judge, and candidly discusses some of his most controversial decisions. What emerges is a thought-provoking assertion of the link between justice and community.