Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
- Air Force plane found deep below Lake Ontario from 1952 crash
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney about his career as a lawyer and judge.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Long-time Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney--the first African-American to sit on that bench--has announced that he will retire at the end of the year. In this Campbell Conversation, he looks back over his career as a lawyer and judge, and candidly discusses some of his most controversial decisions. What emerges is a thought-provoking assertion of the link between justice and community.