Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney about his career as a lawyer and judge.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Long-time Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney--the first African-American to sit on that bench--has announced that he will retire at the end of the year. In this Campbell Conversation, he looks back over his career as a lawyer and judge, and candidly discusses some of his most controversial decisions. What emerges is a thought-provoking assertion of the link between justice and community.