Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
More News From WRVO
Grant Reeher speaks with Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney about his career as a lawyer and judge.
By Jason Smith, Kate Percival
Oswego, NY – Long-time Syracuse City Court Judge Langston McKinney--the first African-American to sit on that bench--has announced that he will retire at the end of the year. In this Campbell Conversation, he looks back over his career as a lawyer and judge, and candidly discusses some of his most controversial decisions. What emerges is a thought-provoking assertion of the link between justice and community.