Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Greek Debt Crisis Leads To Dexia fail
Only a few months ago, the bank Dexia was rated one of the most stable in Europe. But, within the past few days, it's become the first casualty of the Greek debt crisis, saved only by interventions by the Belgian and French governments. Robert Siegel talks with Stanley Pignal, Brussels correspondent for the Financial Times, for more.