Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Winter storm to bring heavy snow to the region Wednesday and Thursday
- School closings and delays for Wednesday
- Oswego County nuclear plant shut down for the second time in less than a week
More News From WRVO
Guidelines for Lawyer Advertising
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Over-the-top legal ads and aggressive marketing by some lawyers might become a thing of the past under new guidelines recommended by a New York State Bar Association task force. The "Bar" wants a special panel to review lawyer advertising to help protect the public.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked the President of the State Bar Association, Vincent Buzard, if had one particular T-V legal ad in mind.