Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Guidelines for Lawyer Advertising
By Chris Ulanowski
Oswego, NY – Over-the-top legal ads and aggressive marketing by some lawyers might become a thing of the past under new guidelines recommended by a New York State Bar Association task force. The "Bar" wants a special panel to review lawyer advertising to help protect the public.
WRVO's Chris Ulanowski asked the President of the State Bar Association, Vincent Buzard, if had one particular T-V legal ad in mind.