Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
HANYS seeks solution to nursing shortages
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A statewide healthcare organization is working to address nursing shortages plaguing New York State.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Healthcare Association of New York State's Bill Van Slyke. He explains what the shortages mean and what the organization is doing to prevent further loss.