Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
HANYS seeks solution to nursing shortages
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, New York – A statewide healthcare organization is working to address nursing shortages plaguing New York State.
WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher spoke with the Healthcare Association of New York State's Bill Van Slyke. He explains what the shortages mean and what the organization is doing to prevent further loss.