Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Have Women's Rights Evolved In Pakistan?
When a teenage Pakistani girl accused four men of rape, she was told to stay quiet so she wouldn't bring shame to her family. Instead, she promised to fight all the way to the Supreme Court. Her story is shown in the new Frontline film Outlawed in Pakistan. Host Michel Martin speaks with the filmmakers.