Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
Headlines and Links
Here's a round up of regional news from WRVO:
A Federal Appeals Court in Manhattan has rejected claims by the Onondaga Nation that it is entitled to land stretching from the Canadian border, through Syracuse, to the Pennsylvania border.
In the works: The canonization of Mother Marianne Cope brings changes to the Saint Francis Community in Syracuse.
Remember, you can find audio of all of our local news stories each morning and afternoon. Just click the Regional News button.