Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Health Insurance Fraud Among State Workers
By Mike Benjamin
Oswego, NY – The agency that oversees state workers is planning to investigate abuse of state sponsored employee health insurance programs.
The extent of the fraud is unknown, but the program provides billions of dollars in health benefits for over one million state and local government employees.
WRVO's Mike Benjamin reports.