Most Active Stories
- Adams company dominates the runway business
- Oswego revokes Brookfield's right to post warning signs along Oswego River
- Sleeping off the weight: new research on the relationship between sleep and your metabolism
- City vs. suburban divide apparent from future of I-81 surveys
- Peter Waite and Marsha Tait on the Campbell Conversations
More News From WRVO
Health Insurance Fraud Among State Workers
By Mike Benjamin
Oswego, NY – The agency that oversees state workers is planning to investigate abuse of state sponsored employee health insurance programs.
The extent of the fraud is unknown, but the program provides billions of dollars in health benefits for over one million state and local government employees.
WRVO's Mike Benjamin reports.