Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
More News From WRVO
Health Insurance Fraud Among State Workers
By Mike Benjamin
Oswego, NY – The agency that oversees state workers is planning to investigate abuse of state sponsored employee health insurance programs.
The extent of the fraud is unknown, but the program provides billions of dollars in health benefits for over one million state and local government employees.
WRVO's Mike Benjamin reports.