Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Health Insurance Fraud Among State Workers
By Mike Benjamin
Oswego, NY – The agency that oversees state workers is planning to investigate abuse of state sponsored employee health insurance programs.
The extent of the fraud is unknown, but the program provides billions of dollars in health benefits for over one million state and local government employees.
WRVO's Mike Benjamin reports.