Most Active Stories
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- New teachers union president wants to increase union's political potency
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
More News From WRVO
Health Risks of Eating Too Many Local Fish: Who Knows?
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The weather's great and the fish are biting, but what are you biting into when you eat the fish you catch in New York State?
The state Health Department puts out advisories on what kinds of fish you should and shouldn't eat, but how many people know this? WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher brings us this report from the Oswego river.
Photos by: Jasmyn Belcher