Most Active Stories
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Duffy will keep thoughts to himself on Moreland Commission
- Tell Me More will leave WRVO's midday schedule; Q with Jian Ghomeshi moves in
- Novelis defends itself in court against allegations of influencing union vote
More News From WRVO
Health Risks of Eating Too Many Local Fish: Who Knows?
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The weather's great and the fish are biting, but what are you biting into when you eat the fish you catch in New York State?
The state Health Department puts out advisories on what kinds of fish you should and shouldn't eat, but how many people know this? WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher brings us this report from the Oswego river.
Photos by: Jasmyn Belcher