Most Active Stories
- Some billing relief for National Grid customers after bitter winter
- Cortland among counties to pull out of SAFE Act pilot program
- Wegmans takes a stance on genetically modified food
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
More News From WRVO
Health Risks of Eating Too Many Local Fish: Who Knows?
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The weather's great and the fish are biting, but what are you biting into when you eat the fish you catch in New York State?
The state Health Department puts out advisories on what kinds of fish you should and shouldn't eat, but how many people know this? WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher brings us this report from the Oswego river.
Photos by: Jasmyn Belcher