Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
More News From WRVO
Health Risks of Eating Too Many Local Fish: Who Knows?
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The weather's great and the fish are biting, but what are you biting into when you eat the fish you catch in New York State?
The state Health Department puts out advisories on what kinds of fish you should and shouldn't eat, but how many people know this? WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher brings us this report from the Oswego river.
Photos by: Jasmyn Belcher