Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Health Risks of Eating Too Many Local Fish: Who Knows?
By Jasmyn Belcher
Oswego, NY – The weather's great and the fish are biting, but what are you biting into when you eat the fish you catch in New York State?
The state Health Department puts out advisories on what kinds of fish you should and shouldn't eat, but how many people know this? WRVO's Jasmyn Belcher brings us this report from the Oswego river.
Photos by: Jasmyn Belcher