Most Active Stories
- Groups call growing oil shipments in NY Cuomo's "Keystone" moment
- National Grid says supply costs, cold temperatures impacted winter electric rate spikes
- Nuclear waste facility in political and environmental limbo
- Death is hard, but hospice can help patients and families
- App turns social media posts into charity dollars
Hedge Fund Manager Rajaratnam Sentenced To 11 Years
Raj Rajaratnam was once one of the wealthiest hedge fund managers in the world. Now, the former billionaire and Galleon Group co-founder faces 11 years in prison for his role in an insider trading case. A judge in Manhattan handed out the sentence Thursday morning.