Most Active Stories
- Crashed Air Force drone was flying with gear that couldn't handle cold
- Empire Brewing Company says new brewery will create distinctive craft beers
- Schumer hopes federal funds will help local brewpub expand
- Teachers union not ready to reverse no confidence vote in education commissioner
- Small group protests possibility of housing Central American immigrants in Syraucse
Hedge Fund Manager Rajaratnam Sentenced To 11 Years
Raj Rajaratnam was once one of the wealthiest hedge fund managers in the world. Now, the former billionaire and Galleon Group co-founder faces 11 years in prison for his role in an insider trading case. A judge in Manhattan handed out the sentence Thursday morning.