Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- BP killing Cape Vincent Wind Farm
- Geddes town supervisor talks SAFE Act with Cuomo
- Growing plants from seed ensures getting what you paid for
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
More News From WRVO
Helping Older Drivers Stay Safe Behind the Wheel
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Two high profile accidents involving older drivers in California and Florida have prompted local officials to take action.
The "Project Safe Roads" program aims to help elderly people stay safe behind the wheel.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports.
Click on the Real Media icon to hear the story.