Most Active Stories
- In projects big and small, Watertown’s downtown reviving – but some say city government lacks vision
- Audio postcard: Sackets Harbor choral group rehearses
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand proposes new military sexual assault bill
- Drone test site secures half its startup funding with state grant
- World War II veteran honored with Purple Heart 70 years after turning it down
More News From WRVO
Helping Older Drivers Stay Safe Behind the Wheel
By Elizabeth Christensen
Syracuse, NY – Two high profile accidents involving older drivers in California and Florida have prompted local officials to take action.
The "Project Safe Roads" program aims to help elderly people stay safe behind the wheel.
WRVO's Elizabeth Christensen reports.
Click on the Real Media icon to hear the story.